View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #16
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Discussions like the one in this thread (not just the spelling/grammar) are the reason people won't vote for Ron Paul...Normal people read stuff like this and are turned off by a candidate that is so fervently supported by nutjobs.

Wrong, wrong wrong. Weak-minded fools who're susceptable to propaganda and love the taste of bullschit, like yourself for example, are turned off by it. Obviously ya cant see past the spellin, as I've stated many times before that I try to spell the way I speak, and to get around the built-in censorship in this forum, but ya already knew that. "Normal people"? Ya mean like you? Dont make me laugh. I got news for ya Joe, nitpickin, snivelin, anal crybabies aint the norm, except maybe at your house.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 01-10-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote