Thread: Board Games
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 01:18 AM   #33
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
I see many Morph family favorites. We still own operation, sorry, and stratego. I never had the patience for risk. I never had mousetrap, but I always wanted one.
Yeah, as I said, Risk is one "saga of a game", and requires alot of free time, plenty of "Black Label", "Milwaukee's Best", "Meister Brau" or other cheap brew that teenagers can afford, along with a supply of your dad's cigars. Back in the 80's when my brother and I were in highschool, we'd sometimes skip class and get together with a bunch of other hooligans at our home's garage that had been converted into a game room. We had a huge table back there, a fridge stocked with the cheapass beer we drank and plenty of my dad's stogies, and we'd be back there playin Risk startin around 11:00 am., playin well into the afternoon. Ah yes, those were the days!

Damn...all this reminiscin's got me missin my brother.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 12-06-2007 at 02:49 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote