View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 03:08 PM   #32
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I know it seems like I'm always picking on you Texasbelle, but let me show you way....

In one post you said:
"The Baldwin story is no different than others and there is probably so much more than we know, but it is probably no different than what many of us experience ourselves or with friends."

Then later on you call him scum and imply he'll have to answer to the courts AND his maker.....over chewing his kid's butt out for missing an appointment.

Personally I don't see the big deal. He's not beating the child and he IS taking a form of disciplinary action. You know.....Ward Cleaver is a fictional character

You may not see the big deal, but social services would. Beating the child is physical abuse, Saying things like that constitutes emotional abuse. Physical abuse heals much quicker than emotional abuse. According to the law, no matter the form of abuse, abuse is abuse. Against societal morals, against, good parenting, against the law, and democrats must be proud,,, oh! the ACLU too.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote