View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #23
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I hope that game does not go to their head ? I think they play better when they come off a loss or a real close game.
Isaac
Yea.. the Saints have managed to pull a couple of win streaks together this year.. all we need now is 3 game win streak and we're ALL SET !!!

The saints of old used to choke all the time under any pressure. I'm trying to recall this year.. the saints first MONDAY NIGHT home opener in New Orleans.. It was a media frenzy, and the crowd was INTENSE, and the Saints won big against the Falcons! Then there was the Sunday Night game against the Dallas Cowbows.. at the time both teams were 8-4 I believe.. fighting for that 2nd seed in the playoffs, and the saints blew them away.

Just hoping they can pull that off just a few times this year, tomorrow night, in the Dome, a divisional playoff game.. .. UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote