View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 11:01 AM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Was he the only black Jedi ?
No. If you watch Espisode 1 like I did last night, you may have noticed that right after the "control ship" was distroyed, they pictured another black Jedi flying a fighter craft. There are lots of Black Jedi's I'm sure. Do you think Lucas would be a racist? In fact, there are all colors of Jedi which come in all sorts of species from around the gallaxy.

Regardless, I think Jackson is a great actor. I first saw him in a small role as a robber on Eddie Murphy's movie "Coming to America". By the way, Jackson is supposed to be on the Tonight Show this Friday (I think) and he is rumored to talk a lot about Shreveport and how much he liked it while filming his latest movie. I think it is great that someone would say something postive about our area on national TV for a change. This Katrina fiasco has not made us look very good in the public eye.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote