View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 01:17 PM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Cool My Review of Texas Roadhouse

I've got one!

Texas Roadhouse
1005A Gould Drive
Bossier City, LA 71111

Texas Roadhouse is a nice little country steakhouse right next to Rockin Rodeo on Gould Drive. Though country music rings from the place, the music isn't so loud that you can't hear yourself think. The place is decorated with stuffed hunting game to give it a nice country, outdoors feel. I like the armadillo holding the beer bottle! The waitresses also tend to improve the scenery, if you catch my drift.

There is a nice little bar where bartenders can get you just about anything I could want. TVs with sports surround the bar, so it's not a bad place to hang out if you're looking for a place to bring your fellow sports nut buddies for a drink.

The food is excellent, albeit somewhat slow in preparation, but the appetizers include a bucket of peanuts at the table (shells disposed of by tossing on the floor), some excellent rolls, and the impossibly enormous cactus blossom (sliced onion fried in a blossom pattern).

Service - 6
I gave them a 6 in service because I'm a stickler for getting my food reasonably quick. Texas Roadhouse is usually average at best at their speed, so a 6 is generous.

Cleanliness - 7
I give them a 7 here because the appearance of the place is very clean and well maintained. The only gripe I could possibly have is the peanut shells which aren't a huge problem.

Food Preparation - 9
Oh, the food is excellent! It's everything you'd want from a steakhouse. The rolls are fantastic, the steaks are awesome, and the cactus blossom is impressive!

Cost - 5
The bill was kinda pricey. Steakhouses are usually a little expensive, so I'm giving the Roadhouse an average mark here.

In conclusion, I'd eat at Texas Roadhouse every week if I could. Go on by and see for yourself.