View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 04:40 PM   #75
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kherty View Post
I don't wish to move to the UK because I'm an American....and proud of it. That is why I'm politically active.

It's too bad that many have forgotten the ideals upon which this country was founded. Our government is supposed to protect the republic and citizens' civil liberties -- not empire build.

Are you satisfied with the job our current administration is doing? I'd be interested in hearing your viewpoints?

What are your thoughts about the state of the economy and the strength of the American dollar?
Yes I like President Bush and think RP is not good for foreign policy. My business is doing great and I do not have to slam America to make me feel better. Currency changes all the time. You might get hurt dealing with the UK. I did not say I would never vote for him but I can not see him making it to the main election. Good luck you and your "group" have a up hill climb.

On other issues:

_Paul railed against the government's anti-drug policy, complaining that federal law overrules state laws that permit medicinal use of marijuana for pain or other symptoms of debilitating illnesses such as cancer, multiple sclerosis and other diseases. "This war on drugs is totally out of control. If you want to regulate cigarettes and alcohol and drugs, it should be at the state level," he said.

_Paul said he wants to eliminate foreign aid to Israel and other nations. "Why make Israel so dependent?" he asked. "They can't defend their borders without coming to us."

Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 12-24-2007 at 05:37 AM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote