View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 09:13 PM   #53
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
You have to remember that Chuck Norris is the real deal. A TRUE martrial arts Master, who even trained under Bruce Lee. I know we're used to seeing him in movies and tv- but make no mistake: He is a BAD MAN. He faught competetively for years and holds like 7 championship titles, back in the 60's and 70's that type of fighting was kinda underground. People with that level of skill do not lose it with age. I dont know how old Arnold Shwarzzeneger(???) is, but I bet he could still rip your limbs off!
Yeah, Chuck was a badass in his day, but have ya seen him lately? Looks like somebody's grandpa, not that he couldnt still kick my ass. That TV show he had was unwatchable though. But you can get this cool book...

...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...283155&s=books