View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 06:52 PM   #23
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Maybe I correct everyone I see who posts something incorrect (DC has most murders per capita, etc.) and you're just wrong more than most.
DC did in fact, have the highest murder rate percapita a few years ago. When I checked to see if you were right and found that ya were, I admitted as much. They no longer hold that distinction, but DC still has one of the highest murder rates. What this all boils down to is nitpickery on your part. You're obviously a stickler for detail, but I think most people would agree ya take it much too far. Excessive to the point of obsession. Its downright anal, Joe. You are a classic anal retentive. No doubt your folks had some trouble potty-trainin ya.

Quote:
I'm fairly certain I could never love someone who thinks Chili's is a good restaurant
This from the guy who thinks the lottery is a tax on people with poor math skills...from the guy who thinks ownin and operatin a computer makes him smarter than about 98% of the population. You're right Joe...I doubt anyone sufferin from such toxic levels of hubris could feel the love.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-14-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote