Thread: Bird Migration
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 12:38 AM   #1
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Bird Migration

Any bird enthuesiests out there? I feel like I'm pissing in the wind with this thread but! The recent fronts coming through have stirred up a migration. We have lots of stuff that will not stay here but are passing through. particularly gulls and peregrin falcons, several other species that just go straight to South America. The gulls will stay. White Pelicans are already here. No they are not Geese! Ducks are just now moving through. Usually way up high. Cormorants are moving back in BAHH! If you feed birds, the White Throated sparrows are here, that tells me fall/winter is here. You will start to notice a lot more Hawks on the power lines and trees now. This is a wonderfull time when the seasons change. Anyway, I hope y'all will take notice.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote