View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 09:36 PM   #19
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Yes I've seen some people down some kind of flaming Dr. Pepper shot. Somewhere on the internet there's a video of some college kid catching fire from drinking a flamer! I know one of you savvy ''youtubers" can find it.
Reminds me of a quick story. Many moons ago, a group of us went to Centenary Oyster House and ordered round after round of flaming drinks. We got pretty schnocked and spilled a couple and we laughed heartily. Finally the waitress came out and told us that the bartender had a message for us. He would no longer make us any more flaming drinks, only regular non-flaming drinks! I think that was before the "don't drink and drive" slogan was invented.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote