View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:31 AM   #6
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
No Ipod here either, but I DO have an external 120gig harddrive with USB support. Works on every PC with a USB port and I literally have everything on there. Backed up movies, music, pictures, games.....everything.

Designed with a smaller hard drive inside (2.5-inch) to offer up to 120 GB of portable storage in a sleek and very small footprint for your desk, the Seagate Portable External Hard Drive is the smallest desktop external hard drive offered by any of the leading hard disc drive suppliers. This high-capacity, USB bus-powered portable external drive offers low power consumption, high shock tolerance and a compact footprint - it's the ultimate solution for consumers and business travelers who want to take their digital content with them.

Features

* Device Type: External Hard Drive
* Capacity: 120 GB
* Connectivity: 4 pin USB, 6 pin FireWire

* Buffer: 8MB
* Warranty: 1 Year Warranty

The dimensions are about 4x6x1 and a 24" USB cable with two plugs. Some older USB ports don't supply enough juice to fully power the HD, so they give you a second USB specifically for power. This second line will not transmit data and should only be used if the HD doesn't function properly with just plug #1. I paid about 170 but I imagine they are down in the 120's now because there are considerably larger external HD's out now.
Attached Images

BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote