View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Sheba]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
First you have to find good music Michael Buble

So sorry you don't like Michael Buble. His music is so classy & very sexy. Frank Sinatra of this era. JP - tons girls will be at this concert in this decade. Mmmm.... good music
Amen Sheba! You need to see him if you can. He puts on quite the show and is so fun to watch. He runs around the audience and sings. The only downside is we were scared when our daughter called from Baton Rouge to tell us that he told us she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, had the prettiest eyes, etc. She was walking out of the concert hall as she was telling me this and we didn't hear from her for a while. Dad was scared to death she was on Buble's bus headed to somewhere!!! Now Dad knows that Buble is just a flirt and has extremely great taste in lovely girls.

Now back on topic...I see where Ms. Lohan has checked back into rehab. I wonder how long this will last.