View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 05:58 AM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
spam spam spam.. the percentage of spam has gone up.. but the total amount of spam has gone down. I think more and more folks are giving up on email, a freakin' pain what with all the spam.

I think the younger kids.. who are happy using Instant Messaging and the like, are less likely to use any kind of email these days.

The visionary Billionaire Microsoft co-Founder Bill Gates once predicted spam would be gone by 2006. (damn too bad that didn't work out)

I used to think, hey if I send off an email, the recipient is going to get that email. But now a days, it seems that email is just as likely to get caught by someone's spam filter. Feels to me about as reliable to Cell Phone service these days.

And so it goes.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote