View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Without getting into everything in that last post.
You've accused me of a few things. Of being on the defensive, or assuming everything you do is an 'attack' which personally I find far from the truth. Yes I know we've gotten into a few heated discussions in the past.. But I'm not LOOKING for you to start something in every thread... far from it.. More than a few times. in private communications with a couple of people on these boards that I know personally.. I've come to your defense.. (and before you say it, yes I know, you need no defense from me :-) ) and saying that I don't necessarily believe you start every discussion looking for a fight.

I've even seen a few people on this message board, come out and agree with you on different subjects.. But at the same time, you'll turn around and make some comment as to "what passes for intelligence around here" and yet you wonder why some of your comments may be taken the wrong way..

Bottom line.. you asked why some of your comments are deemed one way or the other.. given the history thus far, it's going to take an effort on your part, to sway opinion. If that is your concern.

and no I didn't say "Not to be yourself" what ever that may be.. But if you want to "try" and get along with people on this board.. you might start by not trying to insult everyone's intelligence so much. And try avoiding some of the topics that have been argued into the ground around here.

And I do know, you are not the only one around here who is quick to throw out an insult.

Yes I know I am one that is I am working on keeping them short and to the point and on thread. This is a very good post. I think that some NEVER go to the fun post just the hot topics and post false info. I know I have before and apologized and took the post down. Nobody is perfect. It would seem that some like to argue just for the sake of the argument. Yes I know that debate or argument are good but we know what passes for debate around here and what passes for rude insults and personal attacks.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote