View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #14
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
The whole "KILL KILL KILL" thing is fine for when someone needs killin (and I'm not sayin there aint plenty of people who need killin)...but what about the rest of the time?
Ok, I'm convinced. I'm serious. After Bin Ladin is dead, and Kim Jong Il, and Ahmadinejad too, then I'm all for sending the idle troops to save the rain forests which indeed need saving.. But that might mean taking out Hugo Chavez as well. My two environmental pet peaves are "mercury poisoning at the top of the food chain in predator fish such as tuna and swordfish" (and you and me) and second would have to be that stinking meat processing plant off North Market! That sucker stinks to high heaven! Please allow me a third. The Lucas wastewasser plant on hwy 1... Smells bad too.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote