View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #12
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
LOL, with this statement, I will venture to disagree wity you RR. Look at what affects us daily since WWII. Say personal computers which were created by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Bill Gates, etc. in their garages. I think that BIG change often comes from "grass roots" beginnings. You gotta believe something first, before it can begin to happen. Passion is contagious! Change starts by changing a few people's minds, and it can grow exponentially from that, and not be drowned out in the noise. I do think that "bi-partican politics" may be the hardest nut to crack from this standpoint, but it's possible. anything's possible.
All good thoughts there rhertz. I do believe that a small group of people CAN bring about big changes. Because they have in the past.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote