View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 05:18 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I’m not so far right that I’m off the road

I must say I am on the right but evangelicals have high jacked the GOP too. They have their head up their butt and think they can judge everybody because they are so pure and clean Morals and a clear vision is needed in the heat of the fray and Bush had that before the American voter striped that away for lack of guts to fight the good fight now we must pay the price. I will say that President Bush has held his line and will hold it even if only 30% of Americans agree. Doing the right thing has never been popular and never will be because the world thru the UN is trying to dictate to us how to run our country and the Dems are buying into it like fools. The dooms day clock may be closer than the public may think. I can only watch from the side lines and I do not think I can predict the big one but it will come one day with out a doubt.
Isaac-Saxxon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote