View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 01:53 AM   #56
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Anyone want to adopt this precious dog?

My name is Candy Cane. I am a beautiful light S/P Schnauzer girl. I have cropped ears, a docked tail, am about 10 years young and weigh 24 pounds.
I have a very sad story to tell, the only family I have ever known passed away about a month ago … no one else wanted me so I was taken to a shelter. A very foreign experience for me considering the pampered life I have lived for all of my 10 years.
MSRH was called and I now live in a foster home. Although I like my new foster family I really would love to have a forever family of my own to live happily ever after for the rest of my life.
I am healthy, leashed trained, house trained and even learned to use a doggie door, who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I know the basic commands of sit and stay and will shake hands. I also enjoy riding in the car, but mostly I like being petted, chilling out and being close to my human.
I would love to be adopted into an all adult home and would really prefer to be an only child where I can get all of your love and attention. If you are that special person please ask for me when filling out the adoption application. I have lots of Schnauzer love, hugs and wet kisses to give to my forever person.
Love, Candy

Please go to the MSRH website at www.msrh.org ... complete and submit an adoption application ... An adoption counselor will then contact you about Candy ... Sherry ... MSRH Adoption Coordinator
Attached Images