View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 07:34 PM   #52
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You can dis the pug all you want.

That is one funky dog that makes funny sounds thru its nose. I have never been around them enough to know how they are for a pet. I am sure you love your snot baby like we all love our dogs and cats. I got to tell you that crazy Kuvaz that Texasbelle has is a mean mother. Kind of like a Ridgeback they do not jack around when it comes to protecting the master one bit. I hope she can get a handle on that dog it is a very strong willed dog with a very big bite. Nothing personal Tbelle but I have read up on this breed and they are tuff puppies. Border Collies ranked number one in IQ and the shepherds companion are very gentile and have energy to burn. If I lived in the country I would want a dog like Rosie but not for a walk in a park.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote