View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 11:37 PM   #30
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Guys this is old news.. check out www.realdoll.com
Yeah, Ive known about the RealDoll thing for years...they look and feel almost like the real thing and they come with a cleanin kit that has a bottlebrush type thingie and some sort of cleanin solution. There was a time when I seriously considered shellin out the 5 grand, but then I met my wife and ended up spendin the money on somethin else! Those RealDolls dont move on their own, ya hafta pose em, so the droid would be alot better. I remember an episode of "Real Sex" on HBO where they featured the RealDolls...it was kinda funny, they had this one guy on there, a satisfied customer who claimed he had "experiences" with the doll, which cracked me up...guy looked like a serious deviant too, but then I guess any of us would look like a perv if we got caught schtupin a doll! Then they showed these three hot lookin women gangin up on this male version of the doll...that was kinda interestin!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 10-16-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote