View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 08:41 AM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Egad..

Quote:
LAS VEGAS, Nevada (AP) -- As in most train wrecks, it was hard to focus on just one thing as the Britney Spears disaster unfolded. There was just so much that went wrong.

Out-of-synch lip-synching. Lethargic movements that seemed choreographed by a dance instructor for a nursing home.
Now, hear me now, and believe me later I could care less how Britney did at the MTV music awards show. But I see they are complaining about "OUT-OF-SYNC lip-syncing" HELLLOOOOOOO!!!! what is the point of going to a LIVE show, if the singer is only going to lip-sync ????? I don't freakin' get it. I guess you can't really sing, and try to remember your freakin' dance moves at the same time ??? o.k. I'm done ranting.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote