View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 07:46 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Not All Child Sex Abuse Accusations Are True

Unquestionably, the accusation of a child being sexually abused by her father or stepfather is unthinkable. It is a horrible crime and is one that is frequently met with very severe consequences for the offender. The mere accusation itself against a service member will generate immediate reaction by the authorities, both civilian and military, frequently before criminal charges are initiated.

I have two friends that have married a woman with teenage daughters. The daughters did not like the new stepfather and out of jealousy they made false charges against the stepfather. The two fathers were both in their mid
forty's and nice guys that would never do such a thing. They still had to go down to the police station and be questioned and humiliated only to find out that the step daughter made false charges. This happened to my neighbor with a foster child too. The step daughter did not get in any trouble and in all three of these cases neither did the step father but the grief and pain it caused all because a immature step daughter wanted to get back at this man that was now married to her mom. All the little girl had to do is point her finger and say he touched me and the cops are all over it. I think it hurt Kenny more than Robert and Kenny ended up in a divorce. Robert is still married. My neighbor with the foster child moved her out and he is doing well. Very kind man to take in foster children and he and his wife have done it many times.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote