View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 04:17 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I think there is something to some of the sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Like anyone is gonna take him seriously. I dunno myself. I think there might be aliens out there. The universe is just too big for us to be the only ones here.
My opinion is that they are written of in Ezekiel and are in the ancient language defined as "highly polished bronze vehicles" and I will not go on but when I see some one stand up that has credibility and say hey I did see something and they may be moving in and out of dimensions like going to thru the sound barrier so who knows I can not say for sure about any of them but I do often wonder what "IT" is that people are seeing ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote