Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 03:12 PM   #36
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Hey Pie didn't you say you smeared mustard on the table one time when they got the order wrong yet again? Maybe that is what drove them over the edge! I think I'd take heed to this ban because if you do come in, there may be repercussions such as spitting in your food. Watch out!
I did do that, but that was years ago. It's not even the same restaurant, not even the same town. But maybe I need to show McDs what I can do. I believe in sticking up for myself and not settling for others mistake. And if I ever caught someone splitting or other in my food I'm the one that will go over the edge. Like I said my money pays for my food and I should get what I want not what someone else screws up. There is too much of keeping quiet or looking away goimg on. We would not settle at Wal-Marts, we would return the item. The same way with Lowe's or any other business. Has anyoune else ever returned something because it was not right? What makes this so different?