View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #15
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Being that all posting at the moment on this thread are men except me and you are mostly oblivious to what goes on around you most of the time (reality check boys). Pay attention in Barnes and Noble, the kids are running all through it. And in speaking of the magazines I was talking about the smaller kids I was speaking directly of the 14, 15, and 16 year olds. I guess you may also not be paying attention to what these kids think is and is not sex these days. To them it is not sex if it is not intercourse. So they can have oral sex and its ok. Oral sex is rising among the youth of today rapidly leading to a whole lot of issues. They learned a lot from Clinton on that.

This again comes down to parenting and styles. What is going to be acceptable in your home and what you want your children to see and learn may not be acceptable in mine.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote