View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:01 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Ok heres my .02...I agree that we need to be on a war footing, but lets just come right out and tell it like it is without apology, and political correctness be damned. We need to be at war with radical Islam. Period! They're a dangerous scourge that needs to be obliterated for any of us, even Muslims, to truly be safe. And we need to keep goin after em till theyre all gone.

Now, as to the question of Democrat Vs. Republican. Is there really any difference? Sure, there are some philosophical differences, but both parties have become so bloated, corrupt, and incompetent that neither even remotely resembles what it once was. Neither party has the country's best interest at heart anymore. If the Dems are runnin things, it sucks. If the Reps are runnin things, it blows. See how that works? What we need, what the country needs, is to be headed by an independant candidate who aint beholden to partican politics or special interests. Hmm...lets see...I wonder if such a candidate exists...could it be...
Paul Ron yes I know RP ! Need to see much more of his platform. I disagree with placing the Dems and Rep on the same level.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote