View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:08 AM   #15
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I don't think SBLive is asking folks to not make negative comments but rather to direct those comments towards issues and not members in order to tone down the amount of personal attacks and name calling.

I have noticed that some really good members like Rough Rider, Bob, Cramer, Isabella, and Al Swearengen don't show up as often as they used to. I wonder if the negative vibe hasn't taken its toll on this board. I hope not.
\

I believe the exact content of the post was:

Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that:

1.is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;

2.harasses or advocates harassment of another person;

7.promotes…conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;

Now if you care to explain how her initial comment on this topic WAS NOT hate filled, a feeble attempt at justifying her actions rather than admitting at least partial guilt, AND defamatory and liableous by implying that I have attacked every post RATHER than having merely stated my opinion in a manner she disagree with, and that I am the only person guilty of said "crime" without taking into the consideration the content of her own post, then I'm all ears.....but you'll find that if you really start to look at things objectively, that's quite an impossible task.

and even though she chose to take another jab BEFORE utilizing the ignore feature, I'll let that one slide as a sign of my efforts as well....but I doubt it will last.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 06-08-2007 at 07:26 AM.