View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 06:51 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I do not need the ignore button. I can contain my flames if the vile language is dropped and personal insults. You have all seen me be fun and try to start fun threads. There are times that I will post a personal opinion be it Christian or political and then the fire starts and I am not intimidated but indigent. I will give it another shot it lasted about two weeks last time. I still think human nature will rule the day. We all know the game so let us play it on the high road and hope it does not take the low road again. I will not put up with any attacks and I will do no more attacks unless I am attacked. Olive branch one more time. "Peace Treaty" a temporary lull in war
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.