View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 06:29 PM   #20
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
We learned a lesson today at our office. Don't order from the Chick Fil A at the Mall in Bossier. Judging from my conversations with the people working their the IQ level is LOW. We had a drug rep order lunch from there. He gave the instructions for it to be delivered by 12:00. It wasn't an unusually large order nor is our office very difficult to find. It's a very well known facility in town. Long story short. The lunch did not arrive until after 1:00. The manager's excuse to me was the girl "took the main road to your office instead of the Interstate". Our office is in Shreveport off Bert Kouns. The delivery girl informed us when she got to the office that she did not actually leave Bossier though until 12:45 as opposed to the manager who told us that she left at 12:00.

My whole point is I hate poor customer service especially when the business can't be honest about the problem whatever it was. We've never had this problem with the store on Youree and we will be sure they get all of the business from this point forward.