View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 07:37 PM   #60
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
It is your right to post what you think brain.
You have never in any post come out and said what you think of your Christian family ???
Not only did I come right out and say how I felt, I clarified the statement, hence the "brief conversation". Sorry , I don't even remember the topic that was under or I'd look for you by this point since you obviously refuse to look for yourself.
Quote:
You have made no head way and you know it. The people that voted as they did you had nothing to do with now that is most laughable
Actually Anime would have probably voted the same, but would never have come out and expressed his non christian views had I not asked him directly. I'll take a confession over turning the other cheek in order to avoid a conflict as a victory if I so choose, just like if he chose to attend church and just listen, you and every other christian would consider that a victory.
Quote:
As far as the Bible Sir it is your choice to not agree as most of this world does.
As I've stated before. Only 1/3 of the world is christian, then people like you start eliminating Mormons, snake handlers (Pentecostals), Amish and the Quakers, then that number gets smaller and smaller. Considerbly less than "most of this world", genius.
Quote:
I choose to believe because I have spent many years trying as you to disprove it and in the process I have come to totally believe in it. There is still time so pick up the tools and try to spend some time disproving it instead of attacking it that is all. Brain that is my opinion and you are most welcome to yours Sir.
Isaac
I agree completely, the difference between you and I is that "god made it that way" without tangible evidence OF a god simply isn't sufficient enough to satisfy my curiosity.

I'm not trying to "disprove" the existence of your god anymore than you try to disprove the existence of Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny.....it's a given