View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 11:55 AM   #67
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Oh, alright.......I disagree! Are you happy now? I defended my beliefs.
Saying I disagree isn't defending your beliefs. It's merely an indication that you "disagree" not WHY you disagree.

Quote:
Seriously though, if you want to know what my beliefs are, just ask. But I'm not gonna discuss it in a Christianity thread, very rude. If you want to PM me with questions or jump to another thread, by all means.
I'm not asking you to share your beliefs, I'm indicating your glaringly obvious desire to avoid religious conversations, with christian, at all cost.

Quote:
The idea is this, Brain. Pagans and their related traditions do NOT discuss religion unless prompted. Why? Because such discussion may be controversial to people who do not share the same beliefs. It's just good manners. It's a act of respect for those of different beliefs, despite what our opinions of them are.
Yeah, just like the coward turns the other check because some other liberal-ass coward told him it's the right thing to do. Don't stand up for yourself, someone might get offended.

Nice try kid, but it's like Scarletts' signature. I'd rather be hated for what I am then liked for what I am not.....Do you understand what that means?

I'd rather be hated for NOT being a christian than liked because I didn't state otherwise....which is exactly what you do unless directly questioned about your specific religious beliefs.