View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 03:54 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking refugen3 you are showing your age

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
Personally, I've never met a pizza I didn't like. I'd have to say liver and onions is the worst! My parents thought it was something we needed to eat every once in a while. Some expert said it was good for you, I would like to know what crazy person ever thought the cleaning organ of the body would be benificial for your health. Can you imagine all the gunk that is probably trapped in that thing! Needless to say, as an adult I never touch the stuff.
Visceral parts with onions and gravey yes sir this is what keeps those cardiac doctors in business. Eat the filters and throw away the meat
Isaac welcomes you to the fire
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote