View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 06:57 AM   #44
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No, Brain that's not what I meant or was looking for. Let me get put a little more detail out here so you can answer my question. What do you do besides your job? What hobbies do you have? Get it?

-I wake up between 5 and 6am, that gives me time to play online until 7:30 when I clock in. Our office is about 5 blocks away and I wave at Isabelle every morning when I pass her house (I doubt she sees me but I bet she hears me....Pioneer baby, but that's another story.)
-I get off work at 3:30, shower, and torment you some more until the rest of the working class starts getting off work and settled in.
-4 nights a week "we" gather for wrestling and beer (even the married friends need a break)
-Wednesday is date night
-The weekend is up in the air....last week it was jazz fest, this week I'm on call, next week I go to Alex for a pesticide training seminar which will turn into a raise because I'll be the only one certified other than my boss .

Now if you're seriously that interested in my day to day activities, doll, I'm sure I could squeeze you in sometime next week. Give me a holler Friday, I go off call that morning and I'd be willing to forgo 1 episode of Smackdown for ya
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote