View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 05:41 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
Personally I could care less.. my bar-hopping out all night drinkin' days are LONG OVER LOL

Apparently, here lately there's been a number of 'disturbances' downtown past that 2am time frame, and they are wanting to increase the police presence down there. They've asked the Caddo Sheriffs Department to help with these patrols. And I believe Sheriff Prator has said they would help, but only if they start closing down at 2am. (if I heard correctly)

the days of the old "Shreve Square" are forever gone I do believe.
Prator needs to quit counting cheese sandwiches at the prison and get his men down town to clean up the gangsters. It is just a few that are making it bad for the many.
my bar-hopping out all night drinkin' days are LONG OVER
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote