View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 09:50 PM   #2
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Wow! At this point, I just feel sorry for this guy. I've heard clips from Jesse Jackson's radio show in which Richards further apologized for his tirade. The thing is, in today's politically correct climate, almost NOTHING Richards can say will ever satisfy those who are rightfully angry. Yet, try he must. There've been times when I shot off my mouth, too...usually after I've had one too many drinks. Ya wake up the next morning, hoping against hope that it was all just a bad dream and you didn't REALLY make a complete and total ass of yourself. All you can do is apologize to those you may have offended and hope they accept. Obviously, the situation is incalcuably worse when you're a celebrity or otherwise in the public eye.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote