View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
1. I'm going to try and be more cynical and have less faith in my fellow man, but I'm not sure that's possible.

2. I'm going to try and drink more alcohol. 2007 was kind of a dry year.

3. I'm not going to vote in the Presidential election. I've been voting consistently since I was 18, but this year the field is so bad I think I'll sit it out.

4. I resolve to not impregnate my wife again. #3 is in the oven right now and that's it.
JP you old stud you. Three girls is just great. You might want to just lick face like you did in high school. When is the new egg due to hatch ?? Me I resolve to eat more sushi and go to the lake more often. One other think and that would to answer the phone less.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote