View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 09:42 PM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Speaking of driving...my baby got her license today! This getting old and watching the kids grow up is NOT for the faint of heart. I hope I survive...ALOT going on in the Pokie household! Good Lord help us all!
Sorry needed to vent a little. IS please pray for me! (And anyone else for that matter!) Thanks!
Does this mean we should all stay off the road for a while Pokie????

If your house gets too quiet, let me know. I still have one left at home and I'll be glad to send him over!!! I need some peace and quiet.

All kidding aside, you're in my prayers! It is hard when they start leaving the nest. I just had the second leave and head off to Baton Rouge for college. For me I've just had to find new things to fill my days. I finally get to do those things I've always wanted to do like the cake decorating or sewing or gardening. You'll find your thing!