View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 01:00 PM   #44
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
1. I think it's obvious that I CARE.

2. One doesn't have to be a scholar to appreciate someone NOT butchering the English language. Furthermore, you may talk in slang, but you certainly were not taught to write that way.

3. Did you ever think that bragging about your southern dialect might be part of the reason why the rest of the country laughs at the educational systems of the south?
Who cares if the rest of the country laughs at us folks in the south? I have went to other states and people have told me they love listening to my southern twang. So I look at it as I'M pround to be from the SOUTH. If anyone doesn't like our southern dialect then they can feel free to move north.