View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 01:09 PM   #35
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
As far as your "sources" goes, notice the doctor doesn't recommend you ignore biting animals, he/she says to keep away from them. Virtually impossible if you were to ignore the animal and continue with your actions which lead to their discovery in the first place.

Now I'm not really sure if your comment is directed towards the conversation I'm NOT having with you were Isaac has admitted that everyone he's stereotyped doesn't necessarily fit into that category, AND he's about to admit that he made those accusations will full knowledge of his actions, or the one I'm actually having with you about snakes were the smilie face should have indicated my mood......

Either way, lying isn't a trait of adult conversation and I don't feel anything I've said about the snakes can be taken negatively by anyone unless they resort to Joe's tactics and take ideas and partial statements out of context for the sole purpose of manipulation.