View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 12:03 PM   #31
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Hey there Brain ! Don't worry you have not busted my Jesus bubble it would take much more than someone like you to do that. I see you have not yet learned the real facts about the Bible. It is written there would be people like you Brain that can not make the leap of faith. Hey buddy that is ok because there is a millennium (1000 years) for you to get your act together so there is still hope for you and I will keep you in my prayers and who knows what our Father has in mind for you. You sure helped people on this board take a stand for what they believe and that is a good thing. For every positive there is a negative. You must have been working hard over the last few days and good to see you back up to speed. I do agree that the black race is lagging in the academic area and do have some effect on SAT and ACT scores but the main cause is taking God out of our society and schools and it is your "Choice" not to agree but it is too your loss.
Isaac
Actually test scores are falling at private and religious based institutions as well.....nice try though. It is a choice whether or not one agrees with the information, but opinions have zero effect on fact.

To be more specific, it's a combination of the above AND the removal of corporal punishment from the school system. Simply put, spanking works better than prayer.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote