Thread: Fresh Veggies
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 05:53 AM   #60
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
It's all those good, fresh veggies, of course!! I do have my own work out routine with 2 miles of walking and exercises for sculpting. You must think they're working, big cat!??!

Life's for living!! Can't waste one precious moment. Gotta think & move and be all I can. It's my calling...
Well you are doing a mighty fine job Mrs. Sheba best foot forward and off you go. Spit spot I think you where just born with it unlike Isaac I would make a nice dough boy and seed planter. Is time for another day to start and that means work, work, work Glad to see you posting and the other girls will wake up in a few hours after you have done half a days work I will have new photos of my veggies later this morning.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote