View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 11:16 PM   #2
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Need to connect 2 monitors to 1 computer.

Does anyone have any knowledge on how to do this? I need one for a slideshow while the other is for daily use. The slideshow will be on 24/7. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
I don't believe that's possible, because if you connect 2 monitors to the same computer, both monitors will display the same thing. You can't split the computer's functionality entirely on 2 different monitors (there are ways, but not like you need it)

You can, however, use 2 computers on one monitor or use 2 computers and 2 monitors on 1 keyboard/mouse set, OR you could connect your computer to a television, but that would only be the same case as 2 monitors on one computer.

Sorry, but I don't think it's possible, you'd need 2 separate computers to display 2 separate things on either 1 or 2 monitors.

I say just get a scrap computer and install it just to play a slideshow, and the other computer can be used for daily use.