View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #37
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Well I don't understand the purpose of this caucuse crap, not everyone is voting. The way I understand it is that a group of god knows who is determining who we can vote for. Who is these people?
Caucuse:
1. U.S. Politics. a. a meeting of party leaders to select candidates, elect convention delegates, etc.
b. a meeting of party members within a legislative body to select leaders and determine strategy
Now I say again who is these people that get to tell us who we can vote for or for better terms that narrow the choices down. I say let them all run and let the voters their self narrow it down. To me that is just like the government tell us that some of the candidates we can't vote for.