View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I am going to have to take a stand FOR public schools! My girls have all had good educational experiences! Maybe alot of it has to do with your school zones but ours happens to be really good. BC has the AIM program for the kids that need an extra challenge. They have honors and accelerated classes for those that need them. They can take BPCC classes while still in high school. They also are well rounded in sports and all types of scholastic extracurricular activities. I went to private school and it was great, but we were/are so confident in our children's schools that we thought it would be an unnecessary waste of money to send them there when our local schools were offering everything we needed. It is true that it is a personal decision! The majority of the kids in our neighborhood go to the neighborhood schools. I can only think of a handful that don't.
Pokie I am for public schools too. I think the kids need to learn to live in the real world of a true cross section of society.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote