View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 05:56 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I have the samething with mine but it doesn't bother me. I just hit the enter key/space bar whatever and the screen comes back. I got a wide screen a few months ago and I love it. My fiance has a mac wide screen not sure if he has dvi or not I have a pc.
Hi Scarlett, the extra space sure does come in handy for buddy lists or whatever. Yea, when I hit the enter key/space bar, the screen comes back but with "DVI" printed in the middle of it for a minute or two! It's a nusaince since it's the monitor doing this right on top of Windows. I guess I chose the wrong brand of monitor. It's a Gateway. I see that Viewsonic and others make them and the prices just keep coming down.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote