View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:15 PM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Try first amendment, stupid.

First of all, he didn't insult any christian. YOU and the Marine took insult at the expression of his beliefs.

In the second place, crimes in school zones carry heavier penalties. This isn't the same as two guys dukeing it out at the bar on friday night.

and last but certainly not least, his college career at that institution is over and I'd be interested to hear what the military would do to someone expelled from school and charge with assault for striking a teacher in the classroom.

You mean like the teacher did in his own classroom, his domain. damn you're stupid.

I wish.....my Dad wasted his time with a belt.
Poor Abby Normal Brain the teacher is being paid to be in a room full of students ( I am sure you would not know about that) and the students are paying to get a education not listen to someone put down their faith. Now bull**** boy you do not understand marines. I am sure they would not let your kind in the Marines. Do you think your Christian family as you called them are scum as you have said in other post about Christians ? The serpent seed is alive and well So pretty boy is it girls or boys for you ? or both
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote