View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #18
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cichlid Man
You sound like you are preparing yourself for defeat
not that I'm preparing for defeat.. I sincerely believe, if the Saints play at the top of their game.. they could go as far as to blow out the Eagles as they did the Cowboys earlier in the year..
But at the same time, I've been a Saints fan for some 30 years.. I'm accustomed to hard times.. so I'm hesitant to get my hopes up too high.. My kids keep telling me how the saints are gonna kick the Eagles @#@$ this Saturday.. as they told me they would beat the Cowboys when I was worried about that game They don't have my years of experience.. LOL

I just hope it's a blowout.. because I don't know if my heart could handle a close game !!

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote