View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #8
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 250 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Belle, I can relate. Several years ago when my brother was younger, he was at my next door neighbors house. Their front pourch was off the ground. Their son crawled under first, then my brother. There was a copperhead nested under there. When the first child went under, he disturb the snake. When my brother went behind him the snake bit him in the wrist.My brother didn't come straight and tell me, he sat on the swing and watched his arm swell. When he finally told me I took him to the hosiptal. They needed the snake so I went back and it was still laying where it bit my brother. We killed it, put it in a coffee can and took it back to the hosiptal. The doctor took the can to the lab and told the girl to weigh and measure it, but didn't tell her what was in the can. When she pop the can open you could hear her scream. Anyway that night my brother was in the tub when the poison hit his system. Boy did he get sick and the smell of the poison was unlike anything I've ever smelled.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote