Thread: Bird Migration
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:19 AM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
I still have a humming bird. It is a Black-Chinned very rare for here. My cousin is a humming bird freak, he travels everywhere to study and band them. I ask him recently what his humming bird situation was and he got pissed off. Well, when I said I still had one He exploded. "I've been all over La. trying to band a Black-Chinned and you've got one, @#$%$$, "

By the way, the duck hunting is awesome. If your in the right spot. Canvasbacks, Red Heads, Mallards, Gadwall, etc... We jumped 3500 in front of our blind Sat. afternoon. Lots of geese too.

This is not in south La. either. Not telling where!
Oh come on purpa tells us where you are hunting. Is it in LA ? Have you been using chopped corn I hear it works good ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote